The Microsoft Security Workshop enables organizations protect their environments from an ever-evolving threat landscape. This workshop is designed to understand the security toolbox of Microsoft 365 and deploying advanced Microsoft Security products.
What you will learn: overview on how to assess and strengthen security around your cloud environment from potential threats.
Topics covered during the day
- Understanding your security goals and objectives
- Identifying security threats using a Microsoft 365 E5 trial
- Providing an overview of the Microsoft Security end-to-end story
- Showcasing product capabilities through newly designed rich demos
- Developing joint plans and recommending next steps
After the workshop
After the workshop, you will understand and identify potential cyberattacks, and define a security strategy with actionable recommendations.
CloudWay’s experts lead the way
CloudWay’s workshop facilitators are subject matter experts (and taught leaders) in the Microsoft 365 space, with years of experience deploying and teaching these technologies.