Our MVP Alexander Holmeset has been working with the graph API for Microsoft 365 for years. He has been sharing his getting started tips and tricks at conferences all around the world and have put together a one day workshop you now can attend. Learn how to use the Graph API, what you can do and how to access it from different automation platforms. This is a class run together with our partner Micro Warehouse.
Microsoft Graph is the gateway to data and intelligence in Microsoft 365. It provides a unified programmability model that you can use to access the tremendous amount of data in Microsoft 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
• What is the Graph API?
• What is the Graph API/history
• Why use the Graph API? What is it for?
• What’s in the future?
• What are you looking to accomplish and what’s your expectations?
Where do i start?
• Microsoft Docs is your friend
• What endpoints/services are there?
• The Graph Explorer
• Requests are in JSON, what’s that?
• Azure Applications
• Different types of authentication
Working with the Graph API in PowerShell
• What commandlets do i use and which is better?
• How do i handle JSON in PowerShell?
• How do i get the access token?
• Requesting data
• Basic and advanced script examples with Graph API
Working with the Graph API in Azure Automation
• Automation Account
• Storing secrets securely
• Where do i put the scripts, and how do i run them?
• Good to know
Working with the Graph API in PowerAutomate
• Requesting data from the Graph API
• Creating data in with the Graph API
• Automating with Graph API and PowerAutomate